Hire Car Marrakech
Drivers authorized by the CREAT CAR agency are required to submit:
- A valid identity card or passport
- The driver’s license of the driver and any other additional driver (originals only).
- A credit card imprint or other valid means of payment is required for the rental guarantee.
- A payment card (only with embossed numbers).
The minimum age required for a rental is 25 years or 60 years depending on model of vehicle.
- The driver must hold a valid driver’s license and for over a year past.
- The rental period begins and ends at the agreed start time and the agreed end time on your rental agreement.
- In the event of non-presentation of these parts to the renter when taking over the vehicle, the latter reserves the right not to rent.
- Payment is made when the vehicle is taken over.
- Credit card approved and accepted with 5% extra (bank card commission).
- The renter must return the vehicle in the same state of delivery.
- The tenant is responsible on the road as parking.
- The damage of the vehicle is covered only on production of an accident report within 24 hours.
- It is forbidden to use the tracks with a rental car except 4×4.
- All risk insurance with a franchise
- Public liability
- People transported, theft and fire of the vehicle